lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Opinion piece

Opinion piece

In my opinion social status tattoos are not of my person, because that is not represent me on the cultural aspects. However all the people that have tattoos on his body its represent on your conduct, and physicall aspects.

I agree with the people that think on the centuary before, because when someone doe a tattoo the people react like it is very bad on the perspective of representative physicall aperience.

Secondly when you are on a job that represents you formal, and one day the boss look some part of your body and do you have a tatto, like in the neck for example its represent you on a bad personality aspect of some of respect for your job.

thirdly know on the present, the people that do a tattoo are because of a tradition or his customs. I think that the social status are dont interested.

Finally I still thinking that the tattoos represents you bad in all the aspects, specially the social status.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario