miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

Oral presentation

My caption: ¨Video games dont make kids violent".

My picture: 

In class I was learned that the video games yes it make kids violent but it is depended on the game that she played.

Source1: The researches found that the behavior of the kids is very violent anda know on the actually they invent some knew games to calm the react of  bullying and aggresive behaviors.

Source2: However, many of the studies use different methods to measure aggression, many of which lack a clear connection to violent behaviour.

My opinion to my caption: First I dont like the video games because I founded bored and yes its makes kids violent because they dont go out of her house, they play all the day with video games and special that if contain violence.

The most important ideas are: 
  • All the kids and the people that play video games they need to top and o and enjoyed the beautiful life and do sports.
  • Have anormal life and enojeyed with friends going to partys and dont play video games.
  • Not play all the day, do you need to change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario