martes, 29 de abril de 2014

Correction of the dairy entry

Dear diary:

In England, one day of  December of 1843 in Manchester, a very cold morning my neighbor was looking at me because I was croussing the street and he was very scared about my vulture eye.

Another daay I suspect John (my neighbor) looking to the window of my house and I deduced that he was searching to me because he wanted to kill me.

On Wednesday I am writing in my dairy all the things that I felt about John, every hour and every minute he was looking at me, I suspect that he is planning with what and when he was going to kill me.

Then on Thursday I was looking at John and he is taking photos and focussing on my eye because I felt that he was doing a albumof all my information about my eye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario