lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Rationale

I wrote a letter about the language and cultural identity or, self-identity, it was written with a serious tone because it is more formal, and hopes to address a friend audience.

 In my letter I tried to use a formal language with phrases like "I need helping hand to deal with paperwork". I tried as well to use a easy-to-understand level of vocabulary with words choices like "experience, dominated, informated, accept".

 Using this elements I feel I reached my purpose of making that my friend will understand all the message that I writed with a particular point that is "the experience of people that are third culture kid".
I chose a letter to do this because I felt that in this way I could best express more my feelings and it is more formal and also I thing that the letter represent very well the topic and the third culture kids.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario