lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

letter

V. mackena
lorenzoaste@hotmail.es
82958678
03/09/98
Dear Sir or Madam 
                                I am writing to you about the poverty on the world because I think that is the topic that I learned the best last year. Also, in my opinion I disagree with this topic because poverty its can be bad to the society.

Firstly, I am going to refer about the definition of poverty, that is the condition where peoples basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter are not being met, also when people cannot obtain adequate resources to support a minimum level of physical health. This is a definition about one of my sources and some it is my personal opinion.

Secondly, as I said before I disaggree with my definition because in on the one hand, I agree because I dont like that people wants something, but does not have the resources to get things that they wont.

However, when I was searching for my sources, I found a very important source that talks about poverty around the world, one child dying every 4 seconds and 14 children dying every minute. What do you think about this? in one of my source said " Canada have for example five ways to end poverty around the world, the first one is a quality education, children will get the knowledge and life skills they need to realize their full potential."

The second, way is to access to health care is essential. Plan helps communities build health clinics, train health care workers and invest in equipment and medicine so children can grow up healthy and strong.

Third way it is the water and sanitation are esential for every childs survival.

The fourth plan works to overcome poverty by helping communities around the world.

And the final plan it is to help children learn their rights and take active roles within their community.

To conclude this letter, I will talk about my personal opinion: I learned a lot about the poverty and the consequence, I left an important lesson for the rest of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario