lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

rationale

I wrote a letter about the poverty on the world. It was written with a formal tone and hopes to the adults because they already know what happen with poverty in the world, I wrote it using a formal tone beacause I think that the letters are most estructurated than the others text-types.

I did this by giving examples of my sources like the causes of the povertyand why is this happening, the" New report helps Zambias overment reach its poorest and finally the overcoming poverty, the message that I want to transmit is to stop poverty on the world.

To connect this topic with my rationale, in my opinion, I will said that it is related with communication and media because all the letter that I wrote it is to inform about the topic and communicate what it is happen with the poverty in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario